disappointed me...
i didnt get the practicum placement @changi airport. it was given to 2other classmates - doris and sharon (who i dislike her sly look). i was terribly disappointed bcoz i agreed the offer when lecturer Imee asked. she replied that it's the operations office who does the arrangement.doris whose husband is a prison officer, stayed in the special apt that situated overlooking at the airport runways.
sharon stayed in chai chee..
and i was allocated punggol blk 201D branch. :( however, it was yet confirmed by the principal! tml's the final day of study. getting nervoussssss.....
next, i've been slacking away especially this final stretch of studies.. as doris said, "everyone is in ORD mood!.." so, i wasnt doing much preparation for assignments and projects.
hence, i always have the feeling that she joined us bcoz she wanted to score well and easy.
things always started out good. she would share her gossip abt other ppl of their group dynamics; whois unhappy working with who; who is the boss or slacker...blah...
yesterday, she emailed everyone this...
Hi all
The attached is the ppt.
I think I need to share this thought of mine to all. My apologise if I am being too straight forward, BUT this is of NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE.
Not sure how to put it or start. Well, I think this is like the last group project that we all are doing together. Special thanks to all of you whom accepted me into the group. However, towards the last few projects (Wai Fun's and this project to name a few),I feel that maybe it's the last few modules, it felt that some of us are not very enthu as we are used to.
Maybe I'm thinking too much, but seriously, I really get pissed off when on the day when we are supposed to meet to compile the powerpoint and hopefully to do some practice of the presentation, all we did was to wait for one another to finish up the powerpoint slides. And I was like "what the hell!" I've got to like practically sit there and waste my time to watch the whole process of typing and all, when instead we should be wrapping things up already. I am totally aware that everyone is busy and all, but then If Eve (without a working comp at home) is able to get ready her ppt slides, I really don't know why the others aren't able.
Seriously, at this point, when the steam has cooled, I am no longer pissed with anyone, AND I like to stress that this is of no offense to anybody. I just feel the need to let you all know.
Thanks,Evelyn
i called her purple pig bcoz she is a purple fetish which dunno why... and her pencil case has a pix of pig. i felt so sorry for all pigs that taste deliciously and cartoons that looked damn cute!
yah.. i agree. we-5s are slacking already. bcoz we are all tired with the crashing of the course. well, i guess we-5s seem to understand each other tooooooooooo well. sometimes, it's just by the body-language/expression, we know the msg. probably that it's the chemistry among us and bring us that "understandable". in another words, we closed both eyes.
also, i am starting to dislike her way of doing things and her perceptions.
bossy! in some topics, i actually paired with her. i contributed some ideas, yet she RE-color my part. resulting that the final work is all her idea and it doesnt seem to OUR idea or seeing a trace of my idea. so what's the point of asking me to contribute? though i would suggest nicely how WE should put the ideas. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE DIGESTED INTO THAT BRAIN.
influential!! i was bothering (in fact, we-5s) abt whether to take up the continuation of the studies and whether to take up the 2yr bond.
SHE said: "why take the 2yr bond? it's f**king long lo!"
eventually, she wanted to take the bond with NIE which is f**king at least 6yrs? does she know how to count?
in fact, in this line - preschool education, a teacher would be promoted as senior teacher after 5yrs of service. also, the childcare centre that we bonded with is quite reputable.
she ended up telling other mates that "i dont think the lecturers here are quite well-standard. i rather further my studies at other institute."
another thing, her past bad group project experience actually affect my impression of that person - bernice - who make wise decisions and not bossy at all. well, probably that's when not talking abt projects.
tml is the last day seeing her.. and final presentation.. aft that, there would be no more of her... wuahaha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home