nothing special...
After collecting a container from ttsh, made way to USq. I’ve to make noise to my boss for his wonderful arrangement of stationing me @parkway on sat. Well, he gave in a little. Offering paid cab fare from sengkang to parkway! On top of ta, he ensured ta there’s sure to be a raise for my $$. *ching ching!*Still, after much thinking, this may not really be ideal working then. I guessed he might be losing confidence in me, who used to be “I’m fine with everything” answer.
AnneMarie (ex-asst teacher) and Sinead (ex-teacher) left the center all bcoz of my boss, Mr. Cheadle. Both hopped ship to JuliaGabriel @forum. Sinead used to work with JG. AnneMarie got better offer and greater responsibilities. She has sponsorship for studying certificate in teaching speech and drama as well as to solo conduct classes!
2mth ago, I wanted to hop ship too. Was attracted with other schools, which too offer sponsorship in studying certificate. I wanted to stay till june for additional 6mth of working experience, which would then beneficial to my employment history. Now, I might just stay for only a term, and to leave in Mar. Probably...
4.30pm, I went to pick ying. At the door, the teacher wasn’t informed abt my coming. So, had to phone da-sao for confirmation. - the usual procedures -
then, I was led to their little play area. Saw ying. My heart dropped. Seeing her in the white shirt and blue shorts uniform, I couldn’t recognize ta boyish face. She grown soo much. I nearly cried. She looked as if just cried, with her watery eyes and runny nose. Hmm… must be naughty again ah…
The teachers said she's cute and HEAVY. They couldnt carry her for long. Wahaha... Employ me lah... I can carry weights!
It's too early to fetch her today. Will grab her tml @5pm then. Cya, my dear!
Gotta some paperwork to helpout in the morning at USq.
Btw, I've to say many thanks to an auntie who sheltered me in her brolly. It was raining and I was stuck at the LRT station. Wanting to cross the road to get home. But, forgotten my brolly! AGAIN! Shortly, came along this auntie. I asked and she wanted to cross the road to Rivervale Primary. *Heng ah!* Shared her brolly and together we crossed the road! KAM SIAH!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home