Tuesday, January 03, 2006

glum me...

today is quiet. without niece’s noise. I didn’t get to see her in the morn bcoz I woke up @10am. She’s probably out with her mum @8.
Feeling uneasy/upset without her running to me. Flashes back to wat I shld be doing with her at this times.
10am – shower, dressing, milking
1130 – feeding porridge, play play time
1330 to 1530 – milking, changing diaper, napping
1530 – milking, changing diaper, and more play
1800 – opening door to wait for da-sao’s homecoming

Mum’s feeling uneasy too. She asked me to peek @the center while I’m on my way to purchase morning papers. Well, myself is a teacher, therefore, knowing how irritating it wld be for a nosey person to peek and wld eventually to bring cries from the child. So, I merely walked pass and noticed niece’s towel stuffed in a cubbyhole. I am delighted to see her things there. Still, I wasn’t sure if she’s really happy there.
When I got home, niece is nv outta my mind. I was worried ta she wld wail as she misses us. She has her special wailing technique, that is, she wld make herself to puke all onto her body. This is also, which I hate most as to create trouble for the teachers there.
There isn’t much interaction with mum and I too. Both kept quiet most times. She nap and I watch tv. She has her lunch while I clear my desk (finally!).

My boss, nick cheadle, finally called me. I requested to work for full shift on both sat and sun. which is very mental stressing. yet, he arranged me to be stationed @parkway on sat and @USq on sun. I don’t like it bcoz I’d need to travel at least 1 and half hr to reach parkway! Usually, I took 45min to get USq. That’s horrible. I wldnt want this arrangement.
Then, he negotiated to offer paid cab fare from eunos to parkway and back. but, I wld hav to take bus from sengkang to tampines and took a train to eunos. I was kinda accepting ta decision but was thinking who wld I be working with there?
Anyway, we cld negotiate more tml while I hav to make myself to ttsh. I wld drop by and saying “hi”.

In the evening, niece gets home! She looks like a boy with ta white polo shirt and blue checked shorts she’s wearing. She looked like a new child to me. I’m overjoyed to see, hug, and kiss her. Remembering ta I shed tears when I 1st saw her @kk, wrapping in pink blankie and I 1st held her in my arms... Aww...
But not forgetting ta... Certainly, she showed her wailing technique to the teachers. Stinky her ta teachers hav to bathe her.

Tml, I am fetching her home. Teachers encouraged fetching new kids earlier than official time so as to calm the kids for missing home too long. So cya tml, sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home